Hiking in Tirana Dajti Mountain (Self-Guided)
Fancy a hike, but with not too much time? We think we got the perfect solution for you. Have an amazing day in Dajti Mountain. Experience the views and a breathtaking sight on the city. Jump in the cable car and get to the starting point. First remember to turn on your GPS. Secondly, don’t forget to have fun. Finally have an experience like never before.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Fancy a hike, but with not too much time? We think we got the perfect solution for you. Have an amazing day in Dajti Mountain. Experience the views and a breathtaking sight on the city.
- Tour description
- Elevation profile
- GPS device
- 2 Way Cable car tickets
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any drinks or snacks
- Flight tickets from or to any destination
- Anything else not mentioned in the “Included” section
– Meet us at our office to get the GPS device and the elevation profile of your hike.
– Head towards the cable car. Have an amazing 15min. ride in it.
– After, you can decide to start the hike straight away or have a drink.
– Start the hike and follow the GPS up to Tujani Peak, at approx. 1500m a.s.l.
– After a small break follow the same way down.
– At the cable car station you can decide if you want to have lunch, or come back in Tirana.
We believe that you enjoyed your hike
See you next time 🙂
Hiking boots are a must. The trails do not allow hiking sandals.
This is a personal choice. If you are used to hike with poles, than it’s a good idea to bring them with you.
Considered the time of the year in which we do these kind of tours, the weather is perfect. However, in the mountains the weather might change instantly, so it’s always a good idea to bring along some water proof jacket.